Dandruff is one of the millions of people around the globe facing the most prevalent hair problems. Ayurveda has a lot of home remedies that can assist battle against dandruff. Here are some methods to handle the situation naturally.
Dandruff is one of the millions of people around the globe facing the most prevalent hair problems. And, perhaps because the situation is so prevalent, individuals know there’s nothing to care about.
There are several shampoos and hair care products on the market that often go the duration of creating personal demands in 15 days to remove dandruff.
While some of them are efficient, most of them are loaded with chemicals that can be detrimental to your beautiful tresses. Dandruff is parts of your scalp that gradually chip off when you dry. They are triggered by cells that have a very brief life under the skin.
The scalp disease is triggered by a fungus called Malassezia that feeds on sebum (the oily secretions of our scalp) and deceased hair cells that happen naturally as a result of fresh skin creation.
. Although this microbial exercise is a standard occurrence; the issue arises when the fungus feeds on sebum forcefully, leading to the angry scalp.
Since time immemorial, Neem has been an important component of the Indian hair care system. The antifungal and antiviral characteristics of Neem are recognized.
. It can assist combat dandruff with its antimicrobial characteristics. At home, you can prepare neem oil or buy it from nearby shops; better yet, you can make an efficient neem hair mask.
Steps to Make Mask of Neem :
- Make a neem leaves powder, add it to a curd pot and stick it throughout your scalp.
- Leave it on and rinse for 15 minutes.
- In combating dandruff, the neem’s antifungal characteristics in conjunction with relaxing curd could do wonders.
This vitamin C rich juice cures dryness and avoids dandruff accumulation.
Amla can prevent the development of dandruff with its vitamin C, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics.
It would also assist to avoid the itchy sensation caused by dandruff. To handle dandruff, you can create an amla hair mask.
Steps to Make Mask of Amla :
- Begin by creating an amla powder paste in water.
- Now scrape with a little water about 10 tulsi leaves and combine this sauce in the amla sauce.
- Apply this paste to your scalp with the assistance of your fingers. Let it sit for approximately 20 minutes.
- Rinse with gentle shampoo and cold water.
3. Fenugreek Or Methi Seeds
Fenugreek seeds also have an elevated content of protein and nicotinic acid, which helps avoid hair loss and dandruff, and also addresses a range of scalp problems such as hair dryness, baldness and hair thinning.
Using this fenugreek hair mask can assist with dandruff treatment.
Steps to Make Mask of Fenugreek :
- Soak in the water overnight three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- Mix the dried fenugreek seeds the next morning with the assistance of a blender.
- Make sure that you mix them well until you achieve a paste’s consistency.
- Now attach a lemon juice tablespoon to the sauce. Use this gel on the sides of your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes on your hair.
- With a gentle shampoo, rinse your hair. This mask would assist to restore the wellness of your scalp.
4. Egg White and Lime Juice
In a tiny bottle or container, put two egg whites with one lime new juice; blend together and add to your hair for half an hour, then wipe your skin with neem soap.
The egg white will provide the lack of protein to the scalp and dandruff will quickly vanish.
On the other side, vitamin C also helps to protect against the oxidative stress that free radicals cause.
Vitamin C also helps to increase flow and collagen, further improving the wellness of the scalp.
5. Amla, Reetha, Shikakai
Amla, reetha (honey seed) and shikakai acacia concinna are all wealthy in vitamin C that can make hair and scalp wonderful.
Reetha cleanses your scalp quite effectively by removing microbes that cause infection.
You can readily create shampoo of amla, reetha, and shikakai at home.
- Soak 5-6 reetha pods, 6-7 shikakai bits, and overnight a couple of amla pods in water.
- In the evening heat the blend until it starts to boil. Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Now, mix the combination with a blender’s assistance. Strain and discard the residue from the mixture.
- Use this concoction of liquid as a shampoo.