10 Benefits of Multani Mitti for Face and Hair
Fuller’s earth is clay material which has the capability to decolourize oil or other liquids without the use of harsh chemical in it and absorbs oil and grease.
The English name reflects the historic use of the material for cleaning or “fulling” wool by textile workers called “fullers”.
Fuller’s Earth is also known by the following other names:
- “Bleaching clay”,probably because fulling whitened the cloth and can be used for bath.
- “Whitening clay”, as it is used to treat facial pigmentation like melisma.
- “Multani mitti”, or “mud from Multan” (city in Pakistan), widely used in Indian subcontinent in cosmetics.
Fuller’s earth consists primarily of hydrous aluminum silicates (clay minerals) (clay minerals) of varying composition.
Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth) is traditional beauty ingredients used in beauty regimens for centuries.
Multani mitti face pack for everyone is known as the solution to all major skincare problems faced by everyone as use of multani mitti is healthy and free from all impurities.
Benefits of Multani Mitti
- Multani Mitti is use to fight acne and pimples.
- Multani Mitti removes excess sebum and oil.
- Multani Mitti improves blood circulation, leading to radiant, glowing skin.
- Multani Mitti helps to remove blackheads / whiteheads, blemishes, pimple/ acne spots, freckles.
- Multani Mitti treats tanning and pigmentation of skin.
- Multani Mitti is very effective in treating sunburn, skin rashes, as multani mitti is an effective agent used for treating infections.
- Multani Mitti contains antiseptic properties.
- Multani Mitti used in cold compresses to treat skin inflammation and insect bites.
- Mutani Mitti use to even the akin tone and brightens complexion.
- Mutani Mitti deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat and impurities.
Multani Mitti For Hair :
You can use multani mitti on your hair for shiny, healthy hair.
The history of multani mitti is from the ancient Roman times when it was used to bleach sheep fur, as a cleaning agent and for laundry and cosmetic purposes.