- 1 tablespoon of butter (unsalted) or organic butter (optional)
- ½ medium mango, skinned & cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon of chamomile oil
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon of apricot oil
Steps to make Butter & Mango Face Mask For Glowing And Skin Lightening :
- Firstly, add butter, chamomile oil, apricot oil, and egg yolk to a food processor.
- Then, blend these ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Now, wash your face and pat it dry.
- After that, apply this paste to your face in circular motions and avoid your delicate eye area.
- Next, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now, use a damp warm washcloth to gently wipe your face and then splash cold water on the face.
- Finally, use a towel to pat it dry and apply moisturizer & toner to keep the skin soft.