There are various types of homemade masks in your skin. You should base on your skin to choose the fit ones. Personally, the best ingredients will come from honey, aloe vera, glair, lemon, carrot, tomato.
I would like to list some favorite facial masks, that you can consult.
1. Honey, Cinnamon and Almond Powder: Useful for Lightening Skin
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp Almond Powder
Steps to make Face Mask for Lightening Skin :
- Mix honey, cinnamon powder and almond powder in a bowl.
- Apply paste on the face.
- Rub this mixture on your skin. Noted that do not rub this mixture on sensitive skin since it is prone to irritation.
- You can put this mixture in jars and store in refrigerator, use approximately 2 times in a week.
2. Lemon and Honey : Best method for Glowing Skin
- 1/2 Lemon and squeeze the lemon
- 5 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Salt
Steps to make Face Mask for Glowing Skin :
- Take ½ lemon, 5 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of salt in a bowl.
- Apply it to your skin.
- Use a clean cloth to wash your skin and cover about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
3. Tomato Juice and Oatmeal: Effective in Removing Brown Spots and Making Your Skin Brighter
- 2 tbsp Tomato juice
- 1 tbsp Oatmeal
Steps to make Face Mask for Effective in Removing Brown Spots and Making Your Skin Brighter
- Mix tomato juice with a little oatmeal.
- Apply this mixture to your face until it dries.
- Rinse your face with warm water.