1. Water – used in conjunction with other remedies
Drink 108 oz or 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to make skin soft and maintain a hydrated body. Water carries oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body.
To prevent skin from various problems, drinking water helps a lot.
To eliminate stretch marks, a well-hydrated skin is required in order to allow regular detoxification of skin pores. It is the quickest remedy to heal stretch marks.
Sugar is used as a natural defoliant for the skin. It is one of the best natural non-toxic remedies to eliminate stretch marks.
Method To make Mask For Stretch Marks:
1. Take one tablespoon of sugar. Pour into a small bowl or drinking cup.
2. Add a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice. Stir until sugar is moist.
3. Apply directly on the stretch marks. Rub gently for 8-10 minutes. T
4. Then, take a shower. Continue to use it for 30 – 45 days, until the stretch marks fade out.
3. Potato Juice
Potato juice is rich in minerals and vitamins. It promotes the restoration and growth of skin cells. Cut thick slices of a medium-sized potato. Take one of the potato slices and rub gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes. When the juice is dry, wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is one of the most effective natural non-toxic remedies for stretch marks and various other skin issues. It is known for healing and soothing properties.
Apply aloe vera directly on the stretch marks. After a few minutes, clean it with lukewarm water.
Use one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel. Extract oil from 5 vitamin-A capsules and 10 vitamin-E capsules.
Mix both the oils with aloe vera.
Rub this mixture carefully on the affected area until it becomes fully absorbed.
For better results, apply this mix daily.
5. Olive Oil
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients, which are effective for skin abrasions.
Warm the olive oil slightly. Rub it gently on the affected area.
This remedy increases blood circulation and stretch marks will be reduced.
6. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is another easy treatment for stretch marks. The acid in lemon juice helps reduce stretch marks, acne, skin injuries, and scars.
Use fresh lemons extract with a hand or electric juicer. Massage it gently for 10 minutes in a circular motion on the stretch marks.
Clean the affected area with warm water.
You can also mix some lemon juice with cucumber juice.
Apply this mixture directly on the affected area.
7. Castor Oil
Castor oil is a healing treatment for skin, such as moles, dark spots, wrinkles, pimples, and fine lines.
Apply castor oil directly on the stretch marks.
Massage it in a circular motion for 15 minutes.
After massaging, wrap the affected area with a thin and clean cotton cloth.
Then, apply some heat with the help of a heating pad or hot water bottle.
Continue the process for 30 minutes daily for one month to get the best results.
8. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is famous for its anti-wrinkling and anti-aging properties.
It helps in enhancing blood circulation, which reduces stretch marks.
Massage the affected area with Cocoa butter at least two times a day. Repeat the process for two months and notice the reduced scars.
1. Mix a half cup of cocoa butter with one tablespoon of wheat germ oil, one teaspoon of tea kernel oil, two teaspoons of grated beeswax, and vitamin E oil.
2. Heat the mix until the beeswax melts.
3. Apply it on the stretch marks twice or three times a day.
The mixture can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
9. Alfalfa Leaves
Alfalfa leaves consist of amino acids, which are effective for maintaining the proper health of the skin. It is rich in vitamin E, K, and proteins, which help in improving body tone.
It has anti-fungal agents, which detoxifies the skin.
How to Use alfalfa leaves to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
1. Take some alfalfa powder and mix it with a few drops of chamomile oil to form a paste.
2. Gently rub the paste on the affected area thrice a day for 30 days.
10. Egg Whites
Egg Whites are beneficial as they are rich in proteins and amino acid.
How to Use Egg White to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
1. Extract whites of two eggs.
2. Whip the egg whites with a small wire whip or a fork.
3. After washing the affected area with clean water, apply a thick layer of egg whites.
4. Let dry completely and wash it off with cold water.
5. After this, apply some olive oil to moisturize the skin.
6. For 30 days, continue the process daily for better results.
How to Use Apricots to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
1. Take two-three apricots.
2. Cut them and remove their seeds.
3. Grind them to form a paste.
4. Apply the paste directly on the stretch marks.
5. Leave it for 20 minutes.
6. Then, rinse it with lukewarm water.
Follow the process for 30 days. You will see the results progressively.
12. Lavender Oil, Almond Oil, And Chamomile Oil
How to Use Lavender Oil, Almond Oil, And Chamomile Oil to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
1. Prepare a mixture of vitamin-rich oils by mixing two teaspoons of almond oil, half teaspoon of lavender oil and half teaspoon of chamomile oil.
2. Stir the mixture well and apply it on the stretch marks.
Follow this process for 30 days.
13. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil contains antiviral, antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea Tree Oil is effective for all types of skin problems.
Swab the tea tree oil with a cotton ball and massage gently on the affected area.
14. Herbal Solution
The herbal solution is easy to prepare.
How to Use Herbal Solution to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
1. Use a mixture of one tablespoon of wheat germ oil and one tablespoon of Calendula oil.
2. Apply this herbal mix on the affected area once or twice a day for 30 days.
3. Used for hips, breasts, and abdomen to remove stretch marks.
15. Glycerine and Lemon
Lemon is rich in citrus acid.
How to Use Glycerine and Lemon to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
1. Put 1-2 drops of glycerine in lemon.
2. Rub the lemon on the affected area gently.
3. Repeat the process two times a day for 30 days.
It will not only reduce the stretch marks but will also keep your skin moisturized.
16. Vitamin K
Vitamin K is helpful in preventing scars. Vitamin K is present in green vegetables— cabbage, spinach, romaine lettuce, spring onions, pickled cucumber.
Make a salad of all these vegetables and consume it daily to get rid of stretch marks.
17. Repair, Replace, and Replenish DNA Telomeres, with ASEA
ASEA is a proprietary Redox Signaling Science that provides support and health at the cellular level. Repairs, Replaces and Replenishes Telomeres—Redox Signaling Molecules.
18. Physical Exercise
Do Physical Exercise Regularly:
Such as abdominal crunches, sit-ups, swimming, etc., which tone the underlying muscles and remove the ugly stretch marks.
Here are some exercises, which are beneficial to remove stretch marks:
- For Stretch Marks on
Lie down flat on your back. Then, bend your knees keeping your feet flat on the floor. Keep your hands on the sides of your head.
- Now, lift your upper body off the floor, contracting your abs.
- For Stretch Marks on
Sit straight on the chair.
- Now, put your hands down to your sides, holding the chair.
- Now, swing your legs in an up and down motion. This will help to firm your thighs.
- For Stretch Marks on Hips
Lie down flat on your back.
- Relax for a few minutes. Then, lift one leg creating a 90-degree angle.
- Lift it until you feel a pull on your buttocks. Do the same on the other leg.
- Slowly, increase your pace and strain on the hips, buttocks, and thighs.
- For Stretch Marks on
Lie down facing the floor.
- Put your arms on the side.
- Lift your right leg up and then down.
- Repeat the same with left leg. Raise your leg at least 3-6 inches off the floor.
19. Exfoliate Once Per Week
Exfoliate your skin once in a week, it will remove dull skin and dead skin as well.
I will suggest you use homemade scrub like baking soda, brown sugar with honey or rice flour.
The best time to exfoliate your skin is morning time, after that, your skin will have the full time to repair skin and complete natural process.
Pick one day in a week to exfoliate your belly, thigh, bust and hips area, which will fade out post-pregnancy stretch marks. Apply this process in a long way. You will see the desired result.