It is a very pleasant feeling to be a mother. Everyone is happy at home that there is a newborn child or baby in the house, there is a happy atmosphere in the whole house.
With this, there is a lot of difference in the mother’s skin and body. One, your sleep is not complete because when a newborn baby comes, then his sleep time is different and the baby also has to be fed with milk.
Therefore you cannot sleep properly. Your lifestyle also changes, eating time, sleeping time all change.
Because of this, you are unable to take care of yourself, this can damage your glowing skin and also increases your weight. Along with this, hormones also change, they also have an effect.
Your stress also increases due to the formation of new parents, which makes your skin dull, dry and pigmentation too.
This is not a problem, it happens to most of the ladies and is also common.
But some Lucky Ladies do not have all this trouble, instead, they see “glow of pregnancy” on their faces.
At the same time, some have problems with acne, etc.
In such a situation it is very important to take care of yourself.
Here we will tell you easy and home remedies, which will make your skin better and glowing and it will also help in maintaining your figure.
How to Take Care of Skin and Health after Delivery
1. If there is too much oil on your face, wipe the access oil, you wipe the face with cotton or a clean cloth.
2. Make sure to wash your face with a mild soap or mild cleanser at least twice a day. Due to which the extra oil of your face will also be cleaned and such chemicals will also be washed away which can cause breakouts and pimples.
If you have dry skin, then after washing the face, you should definitely apply moisturizer on your face.
3. Sleep well, at such a time you will get less time to sleep, so as soon as your little one goes to sleep, you should also sleep.
Getting good sleep helps you in health.
4. Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day. This keeps your liver healthy as well as hormones.
5. Apply the orange pulp on your face, this will open the pores of your face and the complexion of your face will also light up.
6. Add some good things to your diet. Because you are not pregnant, it does not mean that you start eating junk food now. Do not eat junk food.
7. Be sure to include green vegetables, green leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach, beet and carrots in your diet.
8. Increase the amount of fiber and vitamins in your diet, lentils contain good vitamins, and broccoli has a good amount of fiber. Green vegetables have a good amount of antioxidants, which keep your skin healthy.
Do not diet at this time, it will not be good for you and your child.
9. If you are healthy then you can start yoga, by doing yoga, there is a glow on your face and along with it you also lose weight.
10. The easiest yoga is to breathe through one hole in the nose and exhale through the other hole of the nose. Do pranayama, anulom, inverse yoga. It will also bring a glow to your face and it will also increase blood circulation.
Always be positive, do not let negativity come near you, watch laughable, comedy programs so that you can laugh a lot.
11. Do not take tension at all, if you have any problem then talk to your partner if you are having any small problem like it is hurting or any other problem, tell your partner immediately and immediately. Consult with the doctor.
Do not think that this is a small problem, it will be fixed automatically because when a small problem becomes big, it is not known. Therefore, do not ignore it at all.
12. Now reduce your sugar food items a bit because now you are not pregnant, so if you feel like eating any sweet thing then eat less.
Take care of your diet.
13. Always eat clean and healthy food, although you can cheat and eat your mind sometimes, but take care not to eat too much-fried food. Eat food that will keep your body and mind healthy.
14. The best and tastiest way to get healthy and glowing face is to drink detox water,
15. To make detox water, put half a teaspoon of celery in a glass of water and keep it for one to two hours, then after filtering the celery with this water, take it out and drink water.
These detox waters are told to the ladies who have given birth immediately. Thereby also helps a lot with the toxin extract and digestion of uterus.
Do not tie your hair too tight, it may cause your hair to fall. Tie your hair lightly.
16. To remove facial pigmentation, you must apply sunscreen, when you go to the doctor, then ask the doctor which sunscreen to apply. Do apply sunscreen at home or while leaving home.
17. Take a good eye cream for the eyes or apply soaked cotton in rose water to the eyes, this will not only reduce your dark circles but will also increase the eyes.
How to Reduce Pregnancy Stretch Marks after Delivery
18. Massage your belly, thighs, and chest area with olive oil, vitamin E or castor oil.
19. Aloe vera gel is known to eliminate or reduce stretch marks, and it also makes the skin smooth and at the same time, it helps to heal the skin.
20. You can also apply the white part of the egg to the stretch marks, it provides a lot of protein to your skin which helps a lot in repairing the skin.
21. Bio-Oil treats aging skin, dehydrated skin, uneven skin tones, blemishes, stretch marks, and even old scars. It works best if you apply it by massaging it into the area that is affected twice a day until the skin has fully absorbed the oil.
It is recommended that you use the product daily for three months at a minimum in order to see results. People who use Bio-Oil seem to be happiest with the results they get when they use it to treat dry skin and newer scars and stretch marks.
So, I’ll recommend that you should definitely go for Bio-Oil for stretch marks removal and give it a try. Bio-Oil should be massaged in a circular motion into the scar and surrounding skin, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months. Apply bio oil on your body and breast avoiding nipples.
22. Take out the juice of one lemon, apply this juice on the stretch marks, the acidic content of vitamin C present in the lemon will reduce the stretch marks of your skin. Apply it daily and see the magic difference.
23. Potato juice is also very effective in reducing stretch marks, take out juice from a medium-sized potato and apply it on the stretch marks, potato juice should be absorbed into the skin. Apply it every day, gradually your stretch marks will be reduced or reduced.
Try above given methods and get glowing skin and healthy life.